- Do you work with a nature-connected organization (school, non-profit, government agency, farm, etc.)?
- Are you wondering how to engage more diverse people in nature?
- Have you tried to include more diverse perspectives but you are not seeing the results you desire?
This seven week self-paced learning series takes a deeper dive into seven strategies for developing more culturally-relevant nature programs. By the end of the learning series, participants will be able to:
- Identify unique ways your community is already engaged in nature.
- Create a more inclusive and welcoming environment.
- Transform your programming to center the narratives and roles of Indigenous, Black, and People of Color in nature.
- Create an action plan to inspire joy in nature.
What’s included with the learning series:
- Tools & Worksheets
- 1 Group Planning & Feedback Session
- 1 45-minute Individualized Coaching Session
- One-year access to the course
You will receive instructions for registering for the course by Monday April 5th. The course will launch on Tuesday April 6th.